6frames international works to ensure that your privacy is protected when using our service. we therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
what is being collected?
6frames.com is gathering and analyzing, without limiting this, the following information about our users:
– browser (chrome, internet explorer etc.)
– operating system (windows etc.)
– geographical position
– interactions with advertisements (ex. clicks or impressions)
– pages viewed
we also collect personal data that you submit to us, for example, when you place orders, take contact with our customer support or create an account.
6frames.com uses the information gathered as statistics to further our service, maintain the quality of our service and provide general statistics of the use of this website. the data is also used to provide us with the insight and ability to improve the user experience for our customers and visitors to the site. examples for usage of data you submit to us are:
– create and manage your account on 6frames.com
– process orders and returns
– send newsletter (if you have subscribed)
– to notify the winner in online competitions
– to contact you in terms of problems in regards to your order
who has access to your data?
your data may be shared within 6frames international. we never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside 6frames international!
data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods.